Monday, November 26, 2007

loving lover.

We super (like, ultra) cold-pitched the concept of our shop yesterday and Australian label Lover was one Liv mentioned she'd like to carry. Duh.

I love the sweet / edgy duality of the collections and the musical references to Patti Smith and Marianne Faithful which they elaborate on, amongst other things, in their podcast. Music has always been an important element to me in the studio so its always great to hear other artists speak of its role in their practice. A couple of my picks:



I am still searching for oxfords. And by searching I mean hoping that someone will kindly email a link to a pair on ebay (size 10). However, I've been revisiting these lately, so we'll see. Oh, and can I have this hair for xmas?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home