Wednesday, September 10, 2008

that just happened.


Peter and I are back from Cali vaykay and I've never had a worse case of jetlag. UNBELIEVABLE!!! As we walked to the Promenade today, I realized that coming home this time registered the fact that we live in the city.

Regarding the image above, Liv has inspired me to make digi collage of my fall wishez and personal forecast. While putting it together I found my color and silhouette choices to be kinda predictable. Turquoise? No way. Um yeah, for now its a mix of classic / fem / equine / yummy knits, though not enough opaque tights. (rachel comey, bbw, alexander wang, heidi merrick) I've already started compiling images for another and will update when I don't have a million other things to do. And I've got some things to say about NYFW spring 09 shows. Most notably, MJ meets Anne of Green Gables.

Speaking of a million things, we are almost done setting up our print shop. Just need to jam out the exposure unit and we'll be good to go!

PS: While in Sonora, I totally scored my alexander wang coat from above: a tweed menswear-inspired overcoat. With bits of color in the weave and ubiquitous 80's cat claw leather accents on the shoulders.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home