Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i won't get out of bed for less than 10k.



"Resort wear."

Left (one of my all time favez) and middle are Cavalli from a couple of years ago and the right is Gucci 08 (though it totally screams charlotte park avenue princess to me). Sometimes I feel like I'm the biggest fashion prude baby. Where is the Louis Vuitton? And Marni? Plus Missoni won't load. Guh. Fashion week is the ultimate for procrastinating. I'm exhausted by it yet can't stop looking. Oh, but I really love Vivienne Westwood's collection (ahem, houndstooth and digi patterns). Its quirky and weird and honest; one of the more wearable lines I've seen. House of Blaholland. I'll put that one out there just for his knits and sense of color. OK, I think I'm done and shall retire to thesis land for a bit.

Wait, Mr. Dior Coutureface?
I need a job.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home