Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i'm in yr webspace, takin up yr bandwidth.

I happened to see and pick up the current issue of the PVD Phoenix at the grocery a couple days ago. What caught my eye was the Hello Kitty illustration on the cover - GUN GO BOOM! The word cute probs comes out of my mouth dozens of times a day / week / whathaveyou but I've been thinking more and more about its meaning. Guh = thesis baby. The article is not the most innovative piece of journalism but the four page spread is interesting with lolcats/speak all over the place; its funny to see it all in print. (However it did remind me to look up Robert Thompson, the pop culture guru @ Syracuse. Crazy, I almost went to Syracuse)

THE CUTENESS SURGE

Watch the video on mute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home