Monday, November 5, 2007

a salvor story

This is it!!! You know. The one one.

About a month ago I was waiting for the bus to NYC at Kennedy Plaza and spotted a girl (below!) carrying a bag, also below. I loved the print -- the photo feels a little blown out, the fabric was creamier -- and almost said something to her about it, but it was really hot at the time and I didn't feel like being Chatty Kathy. I've been looking for it ever since.

Ok. So over the weekend Peter took me to Kiosk, where the super nice shopkeeper / owner lady was wearing a gigantor hoodie with the same pattern printed on the back. !!! Ding !!! "Where is that pattern from? I saw it on a bag once in Providence and can't find it anywhere. Now its on your shirt."

SALVOR

And now my search is over, though at the moment I'm not inclined to pay $400 for a new bag. Grad school and all.


These scarves are nice, too.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home